This Vegetarian Meatloaf is rich with flavor and sure to please the entire family. What is really great is that it is slow cooked so it will be ready when you are back home and ready to eat.
15 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 15 Total Time
- 36 oz. vegetarian beef
- 12-16 oz. vegetarian sausage
- 1 small onion finely chopped or shredded
- 6 oz. can salt free tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (1 pkg.) crushed whole wheat saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2-4 potatoes washed and cut into quarters
- 1-cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Slow Cooker Base
- 4 Qt. Utensil with Slow Cooker Base
- Combine all ingredients except the potatoes and sauce and mix well. Shape into big ball. (To avoid sticking it works well to put mixture on saran wrap and shape into ball).
- Place several of the potatoes in the bottom of the slow-cooker and top with the meatloaf. Place more potatoes around the meatloaf.
- Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meatloaf. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours