Zesty coleslaw that is fool proof. Cilantro highlights a nice earthy bite. Try squeezing some lime as a finish and you will be pleased.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 Cups Green Cabbage on #2 cone
- 2 Cups Red Cabbage on #2 cone
- 3 Carrots on #1 cone
- 1 Medium Onion on #2 cone
- 1/3 Cup chopped Cilantro
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Whole Cumin Seed (toasted if possible)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Kitchen Kutter
- Place a salad bowl under the Kitchen Kutter and shred the cabbage, carrots and onion. Add cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Pour mixture over salad and toss well.