Yapples (Yams & Apples)
- 3 Whole Sweet Potatoes (medium to large)
- 3 Whole Apples
- Sliced Pineapples
- 1 20 oz. Can of Pineapple Chunks in Juice
- 1/2 cup Raisins or Craisins
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut into 1? chunks.
- Wash, core, peel and cut apples into quarters. Hold the apple quarter in the palm of your hand flesh side down and use cone 4 or 5 of your Kitchen Kutter. The Kutter will slice the apples and leave the skin behind.
- Add pineapple with the juice, raisins or dry cranberries and spices.
- Add no water-the juice from the pineapples will be sufficient.
- Cover unit and cook on MEDIUM until lid spins on water seal, then turn to LOW. Cook for another 10-15 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar on top.