Rice & Craisins
- Water (2 cups for every one cup of rice)
- Raisins or Cranberry Raisins
- Salt (to taste)
- Set your stovetop to medium heat.
- Using your 2-Quart pan, begin boiling 2 cups of water for every one cup of rice you want to prepare.
- Cover your pan and allow water to boil. Once boiling, uncover and add your rice.
- Replace the cover. Once lid spins on water seal, reduce the heat to low.
- Allow the rice to cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low heat and in 20 minutes your rice is ready to serve. At this point it is actually ok to remove the pan from the heat source as the rice will continue to cook.
- You can now add your choice of raisins or cranberry raisins. You may even want to experiment with other dried fruits or leave the rice plain.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware