5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 4 whole Carrots (about 1 pound)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Quart Sauce Pan with Cover and
- Kitchen Kutter
- Scrub carrot skins, trim off ends. Using the #5 or #4 cone on the Kitchen Cutter, slice the carrots.
- Place sliced carrots in sauce pan. Fill sauce pan about 1/2 full with cold water and then drain the water off.
- Cover and place on medium heat until lid spins on water seal, after about 3-4 minutes, turn to low. Cook on low for 8 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper if you desire. Cover and allow the flavor to develop for about 1 minute. Serve.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware