Fried Brown Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Large Sweet Red Peppers (chopped)
- ½ Cup Green onions (chopped)
- 3 Cups Brown rice (cooked)
- 2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas (thawed)
- Heat the Large Skillet on MEDIUM heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan and then the chopped red pepper and green onion. Cover and reduce heat, cook 1 minute.
- Remove the vegetables and add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Heat on MEDIUM heat. Add precooked rice; cook about 1 minute, scraping pan with a metal spatula, a couple of times. You want the rice to brown lightly. Do not stir as this will dry out the rice and not allow it to brown.
- Stir in soy sauce, vinegar and peas; cover. Cook 1 minute.
- Add in the vegetables and any of the other additions listed below. Be creative. Cover and cook about 1 minute until all is heated. Once lid spins on water seal, turn heat to LOW.