Yields varies on size of potatoes and quantity
Baked/Fried Potatoes Wedges
2 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- Baking potato(s) or Sweet potato(s)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 Inch Skillet with Cover
- If doing a larger batch, then use the 10 Inch Skillet with Cover or 12 Inch Skillet with Cover
- Wash potato thoroughly and cut lengthwise leaving skin on.
- Take 1-2 plain white paper towels and moisten them slightly.
- Place the moist paper towels in the bottom of the pan to absorb the starch.
- For fluffy baked potato: Put potato in pot with cut sides facing up. Turn on medium heat with lid on. Once you see the vapor, spin the lid and create the vapor-seal. Turn burner to low and cook for about 20 minutes. Lift the lid and test the tenderness of the potato with a fork. Larger potatoes will take longer to cook.
- For fried/crispy potato: Follow same instruction but put cut side down in the pan without the paper towels. Add a small amount of olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan if you wish. This will give a nice crispy texture on top and fluffy potato inside.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware