Oriental Salad boasting sweet and tangy flavor profiles that will leave you wanting more. This salad is so versatile as a side dish, that you can literally pair it with just about any entree!
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce (cut up)
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce (cut up)
- 1 cup purple cabbage (cone # 4)
- 1 carrot shredded (cone # 1)
- 1/2 cup orange (yellow or red pepper, cut into thin strips)
- 2 cups Napa cabbage (sliced thin)
- 1 medium tomato (diced small)
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp . minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup honey
- Kitchen Kutter
- Mix together and serve in a large bowl.
- For ginger dressing, mix together and let it sit for a few minutes before serving so flavors can blend.