Chicken Salad with Apple
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 cups Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or roughly 1 Lb (cubed, pulled or shredded)
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith Apples (or other firm apple, do not peel apple)
- ½ cup Celery (diced)
- ¼ cup Raisins (for softer raisins, soak in water for 10 minutes)
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onions (chopped, include green stem)
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise (Fat Free)
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream (Fat Free)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Gorgonzola or Feta Cheese (optional)
- 8 Inch Skillet with Cover or
- 10 Inch Skillet with Cover
- Cook chicken following the Greaseless Fried Chicken recipe
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Prepare dressing in separate bowl, combining all except the cheese. Mix with a whisk or food processor to blend completely.
- Add dressing to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate. Serve on lettuce leaf or as a sandwich on bun or bread.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware