Chicken Salad with Apple
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken (cubed)
- 1 cup Granny Smith Apples (or other firm apple, do not peel apple)
- ½ cup Celery (diced (#2 cone)
- ¼ cup Raisins (for softer raisins, soak in water for 10 minutes)
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onions (chopped, include green stem)
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise (Fat Free)
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream (Fat Free)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Gorgonzola or Feta Cheese (optional)
- Cook chicken in advance in your Gourmet Cooker.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Prepare dressing in separate bowl, combining all except the cheese. Mix with a whisk or food processor to blend completely.
- Add dressing to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate. Serve on lettuce leaf or as a sandwich on bun or bread.