Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken with Buns
- 6 boneless (skinless chicken thighs)
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- Sandwich buns (split)
- Additional BBQ sauce (or ranch salad dressing)
- Put your chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt. (Don’t be stingy!)
- Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 until your chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Place your cooked chicken in a large bowl and shred with two forks.
- Serve shredded chicken on a bun with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and ranch dressing.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware