Serves 3 oz.439
Pork Roast Dinner
- 2½ lbs. Boneless Pork Roast
- 2 whole Carrots
- 1 medium Onions
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 medium Potatoes
- Turn Gourmet Slow Cooker to 4 while preparing.
- Brown roast in the 4 quart pan that fits on the Gourmet Slow Cooker. Use your range top, preheated on medium heat, to brown all sides.
- Clean and cut potatoes and carrots in half. Cut onion into 2 to 4 very thick slices. Place in the bottom of the pan. Place the browned roast on top of the onions and the other vegetables abound the sides.
- Top with BBQ sauce and cover.
- Place the pan on the Slow Cooker base and set it to between1-2 for an all-day cooking of about 8 hours.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware