Serves 3 oz.439
This an everyday pot roast that your family will simply not want to do without. Slow cooked to perfection!
10 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 10 Total Time
- 2½ lbs. Boneless Pork Roast
- 2 whole Carrots
- 1 medium Onions
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 medium Potatoes
- 4 Qt. Utensil with Slow Cooker Base
- 4 Qt. Stock Pot with Cover
- Gourmet Slow Cooker Base
- Turn Gourmet Slow Cooker to 4 while preparing.
- Brown roast in the 4 quart pan that fits on the Gourmet Slow Cooker. Use your range top, preheated on medium heat, to brown all sides.
- Clean and cut potatoes and carrots in half. Cut onion into 2 to 4 very thick slices. Place in the bottom of the pan. Place the browned roast on top of the onions and the other vegetables abound the sides.
- Top with BBQ sauce and cover.
- Place the pan on the Slow Cooker base and set it to between1-2 for an all-day cooking of about 8 hours.