Easiest Meatball stew, tender vegetables lend their splendor to make this dish shine.
10 minPrep Time
4 hr, 30 Cook Time
4 hr, 40 Total Time
- 2 small potatoes (cubed)
- 2 carrots (cut in chunks)
- 1 medium onion (cut in chunks)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 stalks celery (sliced 1/2 inch)
- 1 11.5 oz. can of V-8 tomato juice
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper or black pepper
- 1 16 oz. can Navy Beans (in juice)
- 10-12 oz. Armour Homestyle frozen meatballs (can substitute with veggie meatballs - Morning Star makes a delicious veggie meatballs)
- 4 Qt. Stock Pot with Cover and Gourmet Slow Cooker Base or
- 4 Qt. Utensil with Slow Cooker Base
- Place potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, celery, pepper and V-8 juice in the stock pot.
- Cook on the Gourmet Slo Cooker at setting #3 for 4 hours, until potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Add Navy Beans and frozen meatballs, cook 30 more minutes.