Gourmet Slo Cooker Chicken and Vegetables
20 minPrep Time
3 hrCook Time
3 hr, 20 Total Time
4 based on 1 review(s)
- Roaster Chicken
- Any desired Vegetables
- Your favorite seasoning
- 4 Quart Stock Pot with Cover and Gourmet Cooker Base or
- 4 Quart Gourmet Cooker with Base
- Clean and prepare chicken. Season with your favorite seasoning
- Cut vegetables to bite size pieces.
- Fill the bottom of the stock pot with the vegetables.
- Place your clean, prepared/seasoned roaster chicken on top of your vegetables. You may add any additional spices you like as well as a small amount of water or stock. If you like, do not add any additional moisture, the chicken and vegetables will cook fine in the natural juices from the chicken.
- Place stock pot on base using setting #4 HIGH and dinner will be ready in 2-3 hours.
- Use setting #3 MEDIUM for 4-6 hours, or setting #2 LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Setting #1 is used for hot holding of food once it’s been cooked.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware