Ginger Chicken on a Stick
1 hr, 10 Prep Time
5 minCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 Chicken Breast (boneless fresh)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Ginger Root (grated)
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Long wooden Skewers (pre-soaked for 30 minutes)
- 12 Inch Skillet with Cover and
- Kitchen Kutter
- Grate ginger with Kitchen Kutter cone #1.
- Cut fresh boneless chicken into thin strips, 8 strips per breast.
- In a container with a lid, combine: oil, grated ginger, soy sauce and Stevia. Add sliced chicken, cover and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After the 1 hour refrigerate time, preheat skillet on medium heat.
- Cut long skewers in two, or about 6 inches long. Thread in ribbon fashion on the stick. Keep spread out for cooking.
- Arrange skewers in the skillet. Pour any remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Cook in preheated skillet on medium heat, cover and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Turn chicken sticks over, cover and cook another 2 minutes.
- When chicken is removed from the skillet, push ribbon together on the stick leaving a handle about half way up the stick. Roll lightly in sesame seeds.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware