Chunky Meatball Stew
- 2 small potatoes (cubed)
- 2 carrots (cut in chunks)
- 1 medium onion (cut in chunks)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 stalks celery (sliced 1/2 inch)
- 1 11.5 oz. can of V-8 tomato juice
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper or black pepper
- 1 16 oz. can Navy Beans (in juice)
- 10-12 oz. Armour Homestyle frozen meatballs
- Morning Star makes a delicious veggie meatball
- Place potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, celery, pepper and V-8 juice in the gourmet cooker.
- Cook at setting #3 for 4 hours, until potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Add Navy Beans and frozen meatballs, cook 30 more minutes.