- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Box Strawberry Sugar free Gelatin
- 3/4 Cup Liquid Egg substitute (or 3 eggs)
- 1 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- 2/3 Cup Pureed Strawberries
- 1 Cup Strawberry Glaze or pie filling
- Combine all ingredients and mix for 2 minutes or at least 50 strokes by hand.
- Coat the skillet liberally with cooking spray. Spread about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of strawberry filling or glaze on the bottom of the skillet. Pour the cake batter on top of the glaze. Cover
- Cook on MEDIUM heat uncovered to set. Once set, put lid on and reduce heat to LOW. Cook a total of 15 minutes. Turn the heat off or remove from heat and allow to sit 20 minutes DO NOT OPEN LID.
- Test cake for doneness using a toothpick. It should come out almost clean. Cake should be springy to the touch. Allow to sit about 10 minutes. If it is not done, cover and put back on LOW heat for 10 more minutes, remove from heat and allow sitting for 10 minutes covered.
- Loosen edges. Place plate on top of skillet, and flip cake up-side-down. The glaze is now a frosting. Decorate with strawberry halves and fat free whipping cream. Serve and enjoy.