5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1- 20 oz, can Sliced Pineapple, reserve juice
- 8 Maraschino Cherries
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix with reserved pineapple juice (add enough to equal amount of water used on cake mix box), eggs and 2 chopped pineapple rings. Blend until smooth.
- Melt butter in skillet on low heat. Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve. Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of skillet. Place cherry in center of each slice. Pour cake batter evenly into skillet.
- Cover and bake 15-20 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, keep cover on skillet for 5 additional minutes or until cake tests done.
- Uncover and place a large plate or tray over skillet and carefully invert skillet to unmold cake. Serve warm with whipped cream.
This recipe can be made in the 4-quart or cooked on the slow cooker base setting #3 for 1 hour.