Yields 3 Crepes
Light and delicate crepes stuffed and topped with fresh fruit to make your morning just a bit more sweet.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter (melted)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 10 Inch Saute Skillet
- Whisk together flour and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add the milk, water, and vanilla – stirring to combine. Add salt and butter or margarine, beat until smooth.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray (you will only need to spray the first time) and heat at medium setting. Using approximately 1/2 cup for each crepe, pour batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, and turn to cook the other side. Stack the finished crepes on a plate.
- Using a whisk, blend the yogurt and cranberry juice together until smooth.
- Place a row of fruit down the middle of the crepe and top with a spoonful of yogurt mixture. Roll up as you would a burrito but don’t close ends. Top crepes with fruit and yogurt. You can also pour some maple syrup over crepes for added sweetness.