Cinnamon Tortillas Crisps
- 4- 6? Flour or whole wheat Tortillas
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Food Spray (butter flavored for some added flavor)
- Pre-heat the electric skillet on 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place tortilla in the skillet; spray with the food spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Turnover then spray and sprinkle again. Cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until bottom becomes golden brown. Turn and brown the other side if desired.
- When brown, remove to a flat surface and cut into 8 wedges as you would a pizza.
- Enjoy warm or cooled with a big glass of milk.