Yields 4+ Tortillas
Cinnamon Tortillas Crisps
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4- 6? Flour or whole wheat Tortillas
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Food Spray (butter flavored for some added flavor)
- Depending on sizes of tortillas, use the pan that best fits:
- 8 Inch Skillet with Cover or
- 10 Inch Skillet with Cover or
- 12 Inch Skillet with Cover or
- 14 Inch Jumbo/Paella Skillet with Cover or
- Square Griddle or
- 7 Inch Saute or
- 8.5 Inch Saute or
- 10 Inch Saute or
- 11.5 Inch Saute
- Pre-heat the saute/griddle/skillet on stovetop medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place tortilla in the skillet; spray with the food spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Turnover then spray and sprinkle again. Cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until bottom becomes golden brown. Turn and brown the other side if desired.
- When brown, remove to a flat surface and cut into 8 wedges as you would a pizza.
- Enjoy warm or cooled with a big glass of milk.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware