- 5 Eggs (use egg substitute if desired)
- 2 tb. Milk
- 1 tb. Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Butter flavored Cooking Spray
- 3 tb. Cheddar Cheese (if desired)
- In small mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sour cream. Mix well with a whisk or fork.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into preheated skillet. Cover and cook on medium to medium-low heat for about 30 seconds. Remove cover and stir until eggs are done to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
Kitchen Craft Waterless Cookware